When you add new or update existing products, or migrate software from a legacy system, you need to start off with the momentum that delivers immediate value.
Kronos Implementation Services help you accelerate the implementation of your solution so you can rapidly achieve the business benefits you expect.
We utilise a proven, structured approach to implement your Kronos solution – all supported by strong project management and flexible education and change management offerings to help your project team work toward success. Best of all, our implementation services are scalable, customisable, and can be delivered online or at your site.
Kronos Implementation Services cover all phases of your solution implementation from planning to deployment and support.
- Plan – Prepare for implementation, establish project success criteria, and plan the project scope including schedule, risk mitigation, communications, and overall project guidelines
- Assess – Collaborate with all of your diverse organisations to understand their needs, and then work with your core project team to design a consolidated solution to maximise employee efficiency, application performance, and overall business benefits
- Learning and Discovery – Use a combination of formal knowledge transfer and collaborative workshops to educate your project team, understand your business requirements, and share best practices
- Solution Build – Build your solution according to your documented business requirement, including installing and configuring the application, managing data migration, designing and implementing connectivity, customising required product extensions, and performing unit testing to verify the solution build
- Test and Certify – Support your system and integration testing, resolve all critical open issues, initiate end user training, and plan for system deployment
- Deploy and Support – Assist your transition from a project-oriented, pre-production environment to a successful and live production operation reinforced by our Global Support
If you are a Kronos customer and need immediate technical support, please go to the customer portal and log a case.